The annual 9/11 Motorcycle run from Shanksville, PA to the Pentagon rumbled through downtown Leesburg this afternoon. Here’s what it looked like from my office.
[embedplusvideo height=”444″ width=”740″ standard=”http://www.youtube.com/v/6hdimfi4UtY?fs=1″ vars=”ytid=6hdimfi4UtY&width=740&height=444&start=&stop=&rs=w&hd=0&autoplay=0&react=1&chapters=¬es=” id=”ep3506″ /]
Be sure to checkout the dude with the Huge flag in the top right of the frame. Bet that sucker wasn’t made in China. My favorite part. About halfway through you see a guy come up to him and basically say “nice flag.” Why is this so funny to me? Dunno, It’s been a long week.
I spotted (among many I’m sure I missed), the following participating entities:
- Pittsburgh Police
- Prince George’s County MD (PG County always!) Police
- Mount Kisco NY Fire Dept.
- Pentagon Police
- Howard County MD Police
- Many beards, almost all on men
- Loudoun County VA Police and Fire
- Harford County MD Sheriff
- At least 1 rainbow bike (some big brass gay balls right there. Helmets off to you, sir — may have been a ma’am. Still).
- 1 cop filming the event on his phone, while driving his motorcycle
- Countless 3-wheelers, choppers, and sidecars.
- As previously mentioned, one very large Stars and Bars.
An office window to the world. OK, Internet is on for me today, so back to work! OH, some of the stuff from my list might have gotten cut. I wanted to upload this sucker today, so had to trim some fat. You can add your own punch line to that. Good Weekend and thanks for reading.